Earn Rewards with Happy’s Points
As a member of Happy’s Rewards Club, you’ll earn 1 point for every $1 you spend and receive $5 off your total purchase for every 50 points you redeem.
In fact, you get 50 FREE points just for signing up PLUS 50 points added to your account on your birthday month, every year!
- Happy’s Points can be earned on qualifying purchases at participating Happy’s Restaurants, excluding tax and gratuity. You must present your membership card at the time of purchase to receive Happy’s Points. Points will be credited to your account at the time of purchase only. You’ll be surprised how quickly the points add up.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- Points can only be redeemed if they meet or exceed 50 points.
- Happy’s reserves the right to change the “House Rules” of this program or terminate this program at any time without notice.
- Happy’s employees and immediate family members are not eligible for membership.
- Points are non-transferable and may not be combined with any other members’ accounts.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Happy’s is not liable for points or awards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards. Posadas cannot replace awards if lost or stolen.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Happy’s Points Program?
The program was designed to reward our most frequent guests with exclusive offers and special discounts at our restaurants.
- What can I get with my Happy’s Points?
Redeem at least 50 Happy’s Points to apply credit off of your purchase of food, beverages or retail merchandise ($1 per 10 points)!
- How do I earn Happy’s Points?
Present your membership card when you dine at any participating Happy’s restaurants and you will receive 1 point for every dollar you spend.
- What does it cost to join?
Nada. Zero. Nothing. It’s absolutely 100% FREE of charge. In fact, you get 50 free points just for signing up.
*Valid at participating locations. Ask your server for more information.